• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Keith the Cop was Nana’s only hope

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’ll tell the whole story when I get home but the short version is the pedophile shit is the only thing that makes Cumia worse than KTC. Ant is a stupid old man who is simply ego driven. Keith is a lying, manipulating snake and a coward!
I don’t doubt he’s garbage but you have to give credit to him for taking tons and tons of Nana’s money. I personally don’t find Keith anywhere near as hateable as Nana but I also have never subscribed to Compound Media.

He also confirmed Nana “dabbled” with Sue Lightning. That has to count for something!

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Both Keith and Erik are some of my most hated. E-rock is a fat lazy loser, who has coasted his entire life and feels a false sense of entitlement. You’re a fat drunk; you’re the fast food employee customers see sulking in the back on his phone; wheeze-sighing when he’s told to do something. And Keith is everything what you expect a corrupt cop to be. Did absolutely nothing of merit for a few decades till they pity-promoted him before his retirement. Gets an NYPD pension while scamming 5-6 figures due to Nana’s stupidity. These two do not get it enough.

Also, I read it on the subreddit, but not sure if it’s true. Is Keith really descendant of possibility the worst killer the mafia ever produced, Roy Demeo?

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
Keith is also shorter than Nana. Or maybe he wasn't allowed to wear shoe lifts around Nana. These fucking midgets.

1659494587100.jpeg

JebJoh

Both Keith and Erik are some of my most hated. E-rock is a fat lazy loser, who has coasted his entire life and feels a false sense of entitlement. You’re a fat drunk; you’re the fast food employee customers see sulking in the back on his phone; wheeze-sighing when he’s told to do something. And Keith is everything what you expect a corrupt cop to be. Did absolutely nothing of merit for a few decades till they pity-promoted him before his retirement. Gets an NYPD pension while scamming 5-6 figures due to Nana’s stupidity. These two do not get it enough.

Also, I read it on the subreddit, but not sure if it’s true. Is Keith really descendant of possibility the worst killer the mafia ever produced, Roy Demeo?
He is the cousin of Al Demeo from Massapequa which makes him Roy's nephew. His wife also got away with killing a guy in Massapequa so I guess it's good to know mobsters and corrupt cops.

Meh, KtC was the only one even remotely trying to make compound successful.

I blame almost all of the deal failures (LoS, Opie, Gavin, Bennington) on Nana not wanting to give up controlling and/or financial interest.

Keith wanted to actually build something. Nana wanted to work 8 hours a week or less, drink himself into a stupor, play video games, and tweet about niggers.

If Nana had an ounce of drive in him, Gas Digital wouldn't exist and CM would be the dominant comedy podcast network.

WhereWeAt

Keith and E-Rock are awful in their own ways.

Keith had the paywall, the Greggshells, and the mismanagement of their biggest shows.

E-Rock was handed damaged goods and treated controversies like actual fires rather than the marketing opportunities they were. Geno got punched? Stretch that shit out for weeks. Godfrey wants to fight? Put out a youtube response with thumbnails of Anthony in boxing gloves. Have Chrissy dress up like the fucking Hamburgler, cause it'll bring your dumb asses attention whether or not the shows are any good. Instead he handled them like actual play it safe management.

Bear in mind, both Keith and E-Rock were limited in that they were working for a thin-skinned lazy niglet. Other internet ventures succeed because the host doesn't mind being the villain, since all you want are clicks. Compound-era Anthony wants to 1) be right 2) be adored.

Anthony wants everyone to think like him and to like him, so he doesn't make allowance for the humor, engagement, or publicity that would actually get this pitiful network some momentum.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I care but am unaware...I know Keith systematically fleeced him, you're referring to something else?
Keith didn’t really steal from him, he was just grossly incompetent and made it easy for everyone else to steal from him.

The line about having your trust betrayed was just more ego-preserving than saying “wow I hired a bigger retard than myself to run this piece of shit”. …I guess.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Keith didn’t really steal from him, he was just grossly incompetent and made it easy for everyone else to steal from him.

The line about having your trust betrayed was just more ego-preserving than saying “wow I hired a bigger retard than myself to run this piece of shit”. …I guess.
Who are these people Mike? They say you stole and fucked over friends.