• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keith Robinson bombing at the Patrice roast.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
they always mention this keith idiot like hes some sort of comedy God but whenever he spoke/on the show it was guarantee a bomb, literally never did one thing on record thats funny to this day. hes probably the main "nice shirt stupid" guy and the cellar table mafiusu was bullied so bad they had to say this nigger was funny
niggers aren't really funny, they just hide behind distracting coonery buffoonery

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
they always mention this keith idiot like hes some sort of comedy God but whenever he spoke/on the show it was guarantee a bomb, literally never did one thing on record thats funny to this day. hes probably the main "nice shirt stupid" guy and the cellar table mafiusu was bullied so bad they had to say this nigger was funny
Keith smashing Derosa was always funny.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Keith smashing Derosa was always funny.

ff69d25aa78e81fd94c15a5df296b0f2.png

I always thought Keith was underrated. Especially compared to Rich and Jim. I remember that Bill Burr brought up a voicemail Keith left him after he bombed at some show for rich people and Keith tore him a new one. I am sure there is a clip of this somewhere where Bill actually played the voicemail and it was hilarious but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Last edited:

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout

I always thought Keith was underrated. Especially compared to Rich and Jim. I remember that Bill Burr brought up a voicemail Keith left him after he bombed at some show for rich people and Keith made tore him a new one. I am sure there is a clip of this somewhere where Bill actually played the voicemail and it was hilarious but I couldn't find it anywhere.
I'm gonna butcher it but a Keith slam got my ribs pretty good. Can't remember who recounted it, but a cripple fell down a notorious flight of stairs and afterwards Keith says to him something along the lines of "God dammit [cripple's name], you can't walk like you're normal!"

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout

I always thought Keith was underrated. Especially compared to Rich and Jim. I remember that Bill Burr brought up a voicemail Keith left him after he bombed at some show for rich people and Keith tore him a new one. I am sure there is a clip of this somewhere where Bill actually played the voicemail and it was hilarious but I couldn't find it anywhere.
it's on one of the first uninformed shows

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I'm gonna butcher it but a Keith slam got my ribs pretty good. Can't remember who recounted it, but a cripple fell down a notorious flight of stairs and afterwards Keith says to him something along the lines of "God dammit [cripple's name], you can't walk like you're normal!"
The retardedly long staircase at Caroline's, which if you've seen it makes it all the more hilarious

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He was better known for his rap career when he went by Tone Loc.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He's probably one of those guys who's just funny to be around but on stage and on the show he STUNK.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
He surprise opened for Louis CK when he came to europe during his being cancelled in faggot USA.
I got way too excited and autistic and came that close to heckling by yelling "TOUGH CROWD", "BOB KELLY IS FAT" or something else cringy.
I only heard him on YKWD, Tough Crowd and tha show before that.

His set was alright. 50% material about his stroke which was quite funny, the other stuff was some hacky 90s racial humor.

Still better than the broad that middled that night - can't remember her name.