• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kamala Harris held a campaign rally in Milwaukee today. Do you think Pat attended?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He's a political firebrand and expert who loves Kamala Harris so much he named a character in one of his faggy books after her. He thinks that if Harris doesn't win it will be the end of humanity. She held an event at a West Allis high school, mere minutes from the pig sty on N Oakland Ave. Thousands attended. Did Pat go? I mean, humanity is at stake here!

Or did he sit on his fart couch tweeting and arguing with trolls? Was he too fat, gay, and stupid to attend? I'll hang up and listen.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
lmao seriously? I assumed Susan Kamala was his gay car's name plus Kamala Harris. haha what a fucking idiot.
I tried finding the source and found this instead. Lol he's such a deranged, lying faggot.

bam1.jpg

bam2.jpg

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout