• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Justin from Obscura is back and just teased a special SFWA/Patrick episode

Cumtown Fags

β€Ž
Forum Clout
MERRY CHRISTMAS, PAT! 🎁🎁🎁

1000002209.jpg

Kurt_Love

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pat is going to have two docs on him hit within months of each other. He is going go on a childing spree. I love that Pat tried to use Justin to push his one sided narrative and it backfired.
I believe you're thinking of Javier, child. Pat went crazy at Justin for making a podcast about his sfwa friends being pedophiles.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I believe you're thinking of Javier, child. Pat went crazy at Justin for making a podcast about his sfwa friends being pedophiles.
Ahh, thats it. There are so many that have covered pats circle that its getting blurry for me. I just remember Pat being mad at justin because he wasnt covering the "true crime" pat wanted him to cover.

Forum Clout
Pat is going to have two docs on him hit within months of each other. He is going go on a childing spree. I love that Pat tried to use Justin to push his one sided narrative and it backfired.
Believe it or not he did try to get me to push a specific narrative after having already blown up on me for covering the child raping demons/Star Trek fans he consorts with.

someone dmed me on the other forum. Sorry, I can be a little retarded when it comes to forums these days. I grew up on them but I forgot I had to be given a riddle for the answer to this one. Anyway, yes, I’m actively working on the episode.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you’re spending time with your families. I’m not joking about the pray for you thing. The offer stands. I know you’ll call me a fag or something but if you’re on the shit list of degenerate pedophiles then you’re okay in my book πŸ‘