Just went to the gas station

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Was trying to buy cigarettes, and as i walk in i see the cashier behind the counter arguing with some fat black lady who was shoplifting

The black lady laughed and kept saying what was in her pocket was her phone, but her phone was visibly in her tits

The cashier called her a stupid nigger loudly and a couple times, at the same time a very feminin gay mexican comes in and starts complaining that the cashier called the black lady a nigger

I tell them both can we just calm down so I can get some cigarettes

the cashier then calls the gay guy a fucking faggot, he calls her a whole dyke, she says does he want her dick in his ass and called him and faggot a few more times while he is trying to get out of the door she had locked with a button behind the counter

i told her i was sorry that lady did that and that dude was a jerk for complaining, she said she respected me and i said i respected her as a working person

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I worked at a gas station. I had the place to myself so it was a crazy shitshow. Something that I did there makes me lose sleep at night though.

Some nerdy old dude was about to pay for his gas and some smoking hot French lady cut in front of him in line very rudely. The guy started being like "what the fuck? I was here first" and the lady just ignored him. He looked at me for backup. Like "you're the gas station kid, you can make this right." I just pointed at the guy and said "YOU NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" And he put his hands up and shut up. If some fucking longhaired stoner idiot kid pulled that shit on me I'd pull him over the counter and punch him in the head.

I should've just been like "sorry, ma'am. The gentleman was here first." Or like "back of the line, cunt." It's not like she was gonna fuck me.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
what was crazy is that the black lady was being a real cunt and the mexican lady behind the counter works in a downtown gas station

i felt so bad for the helpless cashier that all she could do was say slurs, and this mexican faggot walks in knowing nothing about the situation jumps in to defend a literal thief’s honor for no reason other than an aversion to a word

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
cancun-mexicomexican-beachhotel-zoneavenida-kukulkanhispanicwoman-M5NHB7.jpg

Buncha savages in this town!!! Ni siquiera debería estar aquí hoy.!!!!