Just watched the new movie “Monstrous” with Ricci as the lead role in it

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
59CDA92.gif

Stent

black suit and a smile
Red Letter Media mentioned her in their last video. Something about how old actresses only get work because some people still remember their name.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Red Letter Media mentioned her in their last video. Something about how old actresses only get work because some people still remember their name.
Its the only reason we put it on. The special effects were straight out of 1995. Im usually pretty lenient on my movie reviews but this flick made no sense whatsoever.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Don’t ever talk shit about Christina again!
Im sure it was her jew handler that made her act that way. And shes probably got a healthy bank account already and just doing this extra work to make sure her kids grow up and go to a wonderful college. So i forgive her. But goddamn that forehead…i cant lie…very distasteful. We gotta keep it rill here on da forums bro. :/

G

Im sure it was her jew handler that made her act that way. And shes probably got a healthy bank account already and just doing this extra work to make sure her kids grow up and go to a wonderful college. So i forgive her. But goddamn that forehead…i cant lie…very distasteful. We gotta keep it rill here on da forums bro. :/

If you don’t like Christina you’re a homo, it’s as simple as that bro.

0FFE42C0-965F-4134-A11D-D51A0C171D6F.jpeg