• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just Wants an Open and Honest Discussion on Race.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3342.jpeg

IMG_3343.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana is a great example, just like Fatrick, of these dummies who build second lives on social media. The only difference is he uses his real name to tweet this shit. His Twitter persona is mock tough guy shit and radical opinions, meanwhile on his own show also under his own name he would never have the balls to say black people should be slaves again.

midwit

Forum Clout
Imagine telling a people whose entire history is failure on a level that extinction was inevitable without foreign intervention, who suffered unbelievable oppression to just "...get over it." You're telling them that they have to live with you, that they have to adapt to your social norms and you're flabbergasted that A) they can't B) they don't want to C) They're bitter as FUCK. Of course they are, dipshit. What do you expect? What kind of weak, cunt of a man must you be as a nigger to chalk up your entire history as "meh, well, we're here now. Live and let live!" Of course they're angry.

It's no wonder that every smart person who doesn't have the stomach to become a white nationalist is a liberal. Liberals have a coherent (but wrong) narrative.

In 2024, conservatism is exclusively for the retarded. I know, I repeat myself. I can't help it.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Imagine telling a people whose entire history is failure on a level that extinction was inevitable without foreign intervention, who suffered unbelievable oppression to just "...get over it." You're telling them that they have to live with you, that they have to adapt to your social norms and you're flabbergasted that A) they can't B) they don't want to C) They're bitter as FUCK. Of course they are, dipshit. What do you expect? What kind of weak, cunt of a man must you be as a nigger to chalk up your entire history as "meh, well, we're here now. Live and let live!" Of course they're angry.

It's no wonder that every smart person who doesn't have the stomach to become a white nationalist is a liberal. Liberals have a coherent (but wrong) narrative.

In 2024, conservatism is exclusively for the retarded. I know, I repeat myself. I can't help it.
Nigger

Forum Clout
Cause he’s all talk on twitter, no way he’d mouth off to a black person like that in public. As we know all Nana will avoid anything uncomfortable cause Daddy beat me me wah
He won't even talk about it on his own (dying) show, not like he does on Twitter. A winking, sniggering joke or reference here and there, but none of his Twitter vitriol. For over ten years now, he's been wasting his best material, and giving it away for free, because he's still afraid to burn that last thread of that last bridge, and fully embrace his nigger-hatin' Twitter persona. The great truth-bomb hurler could be one of the most despised race-baiters in the country, but he doesn't have the balls. So he tweets like a faggot while his idiotic "network" dies a slow miserable death.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Could just be perception but in my view the general public and Twitter seem pretty tired of niggers and call them out regularly. The fact that he still finds the worst of the worst chimpery further corroborates he actively looks for this.
And the fact that it's allowed to be discussed on Elon's Twitter makes it even funnier he can't garner a following lol

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
He won't even talk about it on his own (dying) show, not like he does on Twitter. A winking, sniggering joke or reference here and there, but none of his Twitter vitriol.

Exactly. Every 100 tweets or so, he screeches about, "Why don't we have an honest conversation about this?!?!" Then goes on his show at his leisure on a network he owns and talks about old movies and TV shows.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He pays for his own hosting yet refuses to say nigger on his show. Total faggot.

I'm actually quite surprised he's not gone full mask off on his show now he's close to death. Black people apparently consume his every thought and have done since at least 2008. What a fucking moron he is to sacrifice all the funny, all the potential earnings and audience - all because he just cannot stop obsessing about a group of people he doesn't even have to live around. Stupid wop fuck.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I'm actually quite surprised he's not gone full mask off on his show now he's close to death. Black people apparently consume his every thought and have done since at least 2008. What a fucking moron he is to sacrifice all the funny, all the potential earnings and audience - all because he just cannot stop obsessing about a group of people he doesn't even have to live around. Stupid wop fuck.

He wants an honest discussion so badly that he blocked me in under 24 hours.

Forum Clout
Exactly. Every 100 tweets or so, he screeches about, "Why don't we have an honest conversation about this?!?!" Then goes on his show at his leisure on a network he owns and talks about old movies and TV shows.
He sits there with his retarded F-list pals, and giggles and titters like a gigantic faggot. Then he runs home and starts frantically rage-tweeting about niggers all night. It's so gutless and gay.