Just pulled a Cumia

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Got fired from a cozy job for calling a half-italian, half-negress an incompetent cunt (while being a dirty half-breed myself).

¿What are some other cumias we pulled?

article-2679686-1F5DBF0100000578-993_634x449.jpg

Last edited:

Wigger

^^ Discord J's
Kissed a coworker on the lips at a Christmas party. She was all bout it and even reciprocated. Then she followed me to the next bar.

Later that night she emailed our boss and HR, telling them what happened. Bitch got me fired the next day...
Corporate Christmas parties is to see which corporatester has wife/kids and thus willing to put in overtime. You oopsie doodled, either go to one with the Mrs, or have some excuse not to attend.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Got fired from a cozy job for calling a half-italian, half-negress an incompetent cunt (while beeing a dirty half-breed myself).

¿What are some other cumias we pulled?

View attachment 213321
Misplaced a handgun after doing mushrooms and kept asking my wife "where's my gun" she found it a few days later.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Kissed a coworker on the lips at a Christmas party. She was all bout it and even reciprocated. Then she followed me to the next bar.

Later that night she emailed our boss and HR, telling them what happened. Bitch got me fired the next day...
Let that be a lesson to you.
Never shit where you... lie... or whatever...

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

I would have raised shit nonstop to combat this. And if work didn't take me back I'd do everything legal possible to smear her like writing WHORE LIVES HERE on a big sign and picketing her house.

If you just accepted that firing it's deserved. Can't have limp-wristed faggots that cave to w*men in the workplace.

LiberalPussy

I would have raised shit nonstop to combat this. And if work didn't take me back I'd do everything legal possible to smear her like writing WHORE LIVES HERE on a big sign and picketing her house.

If you just accepted that firing it's deserved. Can't have limp-wristed faggots that cave to w*men in the workplace.
I think the Costanza technique would work.