Just pulled a Cumia on Crusader Kings 3

Was she the “right” 13?

EE8607F3-2477-4335-A337-DE1C8BE26EBA.jpeg

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
That game is fucking mental. I had a kingdom in Italy, and a king. The king's wife bore a child that very closely resembled a Mongol diplomat who was landed in the castle. The King killed his wife under suspicion of infidelity and disinherited the bastard son. His brother became heir.

Many years later, the disinherited son was sent to the levant by his brother, the new king, Umberto III, to wage a holy war for the papacy. He led the Italian army to victory and was made a minor noble of the territory. Anyways, some decades later the king went to war with the Papacy, hoping to cede land for the empire. The disinherited son traveled across the Mediterranean sea to fight for the Pope on his home soil for the first time in nearly thirty years. His blood was spilt, dying in vain against the swords of his brother's armies.

I realized too late that the disinherited son, Umberto II, had a profoundly rare heritable trait that the royal family also possessed. He was the rightful king all along.

G

I see the second one is free on steam. Is that one any good or is it something different? I probably wont ever get around to even starting the game but ill at least lie to myself that i will someday

That game is fucking mental. I had a kingdom in Italy, and a king. The king's wife bore a child that very closely resembled a Mongol diplomat who was landed in the castle. The King killed his wife under suspicion of infidelity and disinherited the bastard son. His brother became heir.

Many years later, the disinherited son was sent to the levant by his brother, the new king, Umberto III, to wage a holy war for the papacy. He led the Italian army to victory and was made a minor noble of the territory. Anyways, some decades later the king went to war with the Papacy, hoping to cede land for the empire. The disinherited son traveled across the Mediterranean sea to fight for the Pope on his home soil for the first time in nearly thirty years. His blood was spilt, dying in vain against the swords of his brother's armies.

I realized too late that the disinherited son, Umberto II, had a profoundly rare heritable trait that the royal family also possessed. He was the rightful king all along.
The stories that unfold are simply amazing!!!

Update,

I'm now 60, we've had 4 daughters and 2 sons....and I just had a bastard son with my wife's younger sister, who's also the leader of her chiefdom after the death of my father-in-law...

My fellow Polabian Slavs to the south, who've conspired against me in the past, got their asses kicked in a 4th war with the Eastern Franks, so i took the opportunity to repay their former kindness towards me by taking some of their lands, and now they're all begging me to be allies so the Franks don't move in to take the rest...

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!

G

I have never played or even heard of this game before but your post just sold me on it. Gonna buy it right now actually. Thanks my fellow brothaman