Just look at how he's behaving today

G

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 8.16.02 AM.png

"I don't know why anyone would ever pick on Patrick."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Does he not have any friends or colleagues who could take him aside and tell him to chill out?

"Hey Patrick. Have you ever, like, considered not being such a rude irredeemable cunt to people?"
If anyone has he gave them the “no child” response. I’m sure other authors pretended to like him for networking reasons but now know he’s a cancer and best to be avoided.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Does he not have any friends or colleagues who could take him aside and tell him to chill out?

"Hey Patrick. Have you ever, like, considered not being such a rude irredeemable cunt to people?"
Patrick only has one speed: dangerous. It's kind of his brand.

Seriously, though, anyone who willingly associates with someone who acts like this publicly gets what they get. No sympathy.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I’d argue there’s no such thing as a “constitutional right” since it’s a piece of paper that the government has never followed and never will. Why does pig bother? He’s a completely retarded retard. Aggressively obese as well. To a point, that, really is just offensive to most.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
It's not unconventional, really, it's lazy writing.

We know what he means only because of how obvious the image is, he just described it as a child would. The slot machine itself doesn't roll, the prize wheels roll. That's what he meant. You could write that so it reads well, but his mind just doesn't take the extra moment to consider his words.

He word-vomits a few pages a day after a round of IPAs, smirks to himself, and calls it another day done. He's not a good enough reader to even proofread his own work, so he leaves his barstool satisfied every day that he just penned another masterpiece. And, he's fat.
We agree he's a terrible writer, so I'm happy either way

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
It's not unconventional, really, it's lazy writing.

We know what he means only because of how obvious the image is, he just described it as a child would. The slot machine itself doesn't roll, the prize wheels roll. That's what he meant. You could write that so it reads well, but his mind just doesn't take the extra moment to consider his words.

He word-vomits a few pages a day after a round of IPAs, smirks to himself, and calls it another day done. He's not a good enough reader to even proofread his own work, so he leaves his barstool satisfied every day that he just penned another masterpiece. And, he's fat.
I wish his head was rolling down a Mexican street after a run-in with a cartel.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Looks awful reportable to me.

See, you big tittied pussy? You are legit an asshole towards other people on Twitter, from behind the safety of your phone. These tweets are then reported, and eventually, your account WILL be suspended again.

That is NOT a "FaLsE mAsS rEpOrTiNg CaMpAiGn". It's "consequences". It's "karma" . For the first fucking time in your life - be a man.