• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just listening to Carlin's OnA interview again and it's incredible how many examples there are of how much he'd hate Pat

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

At 14:00 Jimmy brings up one of his famous lines about people being self righteous about voting and blaming non voters for who ends up in office. Here's Mama Raven's boy in his aspecial VOTE t-shirt...

EiPQ_kKWoAMQXRy.jpg

At 17:50 Ant mentions how people think they have a right to not have their feelings hurt. Remind you of anybody? George agrees and mentions how it stems from left wing paternalism "big white daddy knows best". Remember when Biden said "no real black people voted for Trump" and Patrick said "He was right, child" when arguing with somebody on Twitter. Big white daddy Patty will decide what's best for you poor unfortunate blacks.

Then Carlin goes on to talk about how you could historically expect censorship from the right but the new form of left wing censorship is even more dangerous. I don't need to point out how many times Patty has delighted in somebody being cancelled for saying the wrong thing.

Also in his final special, he had a whole section on different customs like saluting the flat, standing for the national anthem etc etc. He hated all that shit. Anyway here's Mama Raven's boy proudly puffing his chest out in his Captain America shirt while in Europe...

EeIfby6WoAUdflc.jpg

Carlin may be a personal hero of yours Patty but the truth is, he would've absolutely hated you and everything you stand for. I guarantee Patty thinks if Carlin were still alive, all his specials would be dedicated to bashing Trump. While I'm sure Carlin wouldn't have liked Trump being president, he would have hated the left wing extremism that Patty subscribes to more than anything. He hated it back in 2007 as you can hear in the interview, so god only knows what he'd make of the loons that infest Twitter now.

All this to say that Patrick S Tomlinson weighs more than a man of his height should.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I think it's also worth pointing out that in one of his fart-huffing interviews, Pat said Carlin was the one who taught him to question everything, yet what has Pat ever questioned? He accepts any piece of bullshit put out by the mainstream media as holy writ, if CNN or MSNBC says it, it must be true. Basically, he's fat is the main takeaway here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Carlin could do a whole special on idiots like Pat. Carlin died before twitter was a thing so he didn’t get to see the disgusting rise of online virtue signaling, white liberals seeing themselves as saviors to black / brown people, and slacktivism. I can hear it now “you’re not changing the world playing on your phone! Get off your ASSSS!”