• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Just finished Battlestar Galactica, again.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Its one of my favorite shows. Up there with The Wire, The Shield, etc.
It bothers me that Pat pretends to be a fan. Fat faggot likes to quote it from time to time, but I doubt he knows why.
Pig knows nothing of the genre he claims to champion. Has he read, Frankenstein, I, Robot, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Has he even watched Blade Runner?
Or did he just see The Matrix and have his tiny, simple mind blow?

My point is this; I grew up in a hick town, years before the Internet, and instead of sucking my own dick over how much smarter I was, I checked out books from the library. I read some more than once.
My other point is, Pat buys his clothes from the husky section of either Kohls or Target, because he is very, very fat.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
It bothers me that Pat pretends to be a fan. Fat faggot likes to quote it from time to time, but I doubt he knows why.
Pig knows nothing of the genre he claims to champion. Has he read, Frankenstein, I, Robot, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Has he even watched Blade Runner?

My point is this; I grew up in a hick town, years before the Internet, and instead of sucking my own dick over how much smarter I was, I checked out books from the library. I read some more than once.
My other point is, Pat buys his clothes from the husky section of either Kohls or Target, because he is very, very fat.
Every time Pat tries to talk nerd, he sounds like a pathetic asshole. Nerd are losers, but at least they care enough to learn everything about what interests them. Pat can't even learn how to spell.

I never got into Battlestar Galatica. Are you talking about the original series or the grimdark remake?

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
It bothers me that Pat pretends to be a fan.
Why can't he be a fan of something good? Even the most unsophisticated bum can have something in common with you, there's no shame in it. Just like the things you want to like.

This is like that post from a few weeks back when that dude was trying to tell us that we're like Norton if we don't love Independence Day unconditionally. If you're trolling then fine but sometimes I think most of Lit-Crit would stop breathing if Pat tweeted about his love of oxygen. It's OK to have one or two things in common with him. I'm not giving up bacon and eggs because Joe has no self restraint, much as I dislike him.

Tbh I watched the remake and thought it was great until they started going with the narrative that All Along the Watchtower was playing in everyone's head or whatever (it's been years and i forgot) after that it became a case of getting to the end because I'd sunk all that time into it already and might as well finish.

TLDR:

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Pat is a Hot Topic level fan of things. His understanding and appreciation of any given property goes no deeper than the t-shirt of it he's wearing, and he's only a fan so long as it's relevant and topical. I.e., he's not a Star Wars fan so much as he's a Disney fan.

His ignorance of science fiction and fantasy is even more apparent. He's never read Frank Herbert, Phillip K Dick or Zelazney, and he's definitely never read the founders of the genre like Edgar Rice Burroughs. Sure, he's watched Dune, but he's never read it, and there's no way he could make it through Blade Runner, much less THX 1138.

He's probably watched The Lord of the Rings theatrical cuts, but no way in hell he's ever read a page of Tolkien. He'd be too afraid to read anything by Robert E Howard.

He's just your average Twitter user who had no real passions or fandoms. They just pantomime based upon whatever is trending, regardless of whether or not they really get it

There's a certain kind of person who will spend 5 mins nibbling around the edges of a topic and then lecture others on it. Think sci fi, politics, construction, cars, bikes, travel, human rights. Most people who comment on these subjects have made it their life's work. It's their passion. Pat wouldn't hesitate to lecture and belittle an Anthony Bourdain type on world travel because he spent a week in Puero Rico once.

G

Uhhh, I love kohl's. They always have some of the best levi and adidas merchandise.

G

Was never able to finish the show cause any time this bitch appeared on screen i had to crank one out.

1656050386806.jpeg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I liked the BSG finale. It thought it was emotionally satisfying, if logically stupid. However, to this day I think it was a terrible idea to do this "Final Five" bullshit, and it never sat right with me.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I liked the BSG finale. It thought it was emotionally satisfying, if logically stupid. However, to this day I think it was a terrible idea to do this "Final Five" bullshit, and it never sat right with me.
Lotta problems with the Final Five in terms of plot and narrative. But, knowing that the 13th Colony (aka, cylons) went from being enslaved to enslavers was crucial to the story. Also, when you consider their roles in society (politics, military command, sports, military industry, Lady Macbeth) it makes perfect sense, they just sorta rushed it

Last edited: