Just came across Bovine's FB back up profile.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I could be late to the party.
Screenshot_20210920-151842_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I remember being on MySpace when I was a teenager and boomers made fun of young people for it. Now all these faggots like Joe are completely obsessed with social media, claiming to hate it but insisting on staying on the site.

Pathetic old faggots all of them.
Similar story. When I got my first computer both of my parents would shit talk the internet. Now my mom spends 12 hours a day on Facebook commenting and sharing the same stupid shit over and over again.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Similar story. When I got my first computer both of my parents would shit talk the internet. Now my mom spends 12 hours a day on Facebook commenting and sharing the same stupid shit over and over again.
I have an uncle that I honestly always thought was the smartest guy I ever knew. He taught me how to play chess and never took it easy on me. Kicked my ass constantly. I moved across the country and hadn't seem him in years but have been seeing him more recently. I'm back in the area for work the last couple months.

I don't get what happened, politics I guess, but he's obsessed with arguing with people on Facebook and actually brags when he gets suspended like he achieved something. He's completely alienated himself from a bunch of family because he hates a cousins trump supporting husband and won't stop arguing with him over every little thing. It's just embarassing.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I have an uncle that I honestly always thought was the smartest guy I ever knew. He taught me how to play chess and never took it easy on me. Kicked my ass constantly. I moved across the country and hadn't seem him in years but have been seeing him more recently. I'm back in the area for work the last couple months.

I don't get what happened, politics I guess, but he's obsessed with arguing with people on Facebook and actually brags when he gets suspended like he achieved something. He's completely alienated himself from a bunch of family because he hates a cousins trump supporting husband and won't stop arguing with him over every little thing. It's just embarassing.
didn'tread.png