Just because I spoke the truth

Snake

Untitled.png

The fact that Joe, Nana, and Fatty take Social Media so seriously is strange to me. It literally doesn’t matter. It’s a Terms of Service issue not a First Amendment issue. I’d kick someone out of my house if they continued to wear muddy shoes after me asking them to take them off. Why should a private company not be able to kick people off who violate their stupid ass rules?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
The fact that Joe, Nana, and Fatty take Social Media so seriously is strange to me. It literally doesn’t matter. It’s a Terms of Service issue not a First Amendment issue. I’d kick someone out of my house if they continued to wear muddy shoes after me asking them to take them off. Why should a private company not be able to kick people off who violate their stupid ass rules?
Because then they would have to understand that if they all just deleted their accounts, Twitter and Facebook would be forced to change. Instead they want to bitch about “conservatives” being persecuted consensually by “big tech”. Boomers love to preach capitalism but don’t understand it’s basic functions. Is it retarded that they clearly discriminate? Yes, absolutely. Are you forced to participate? Nope and if they don’t want you, you should tell them to go fuck themselves. These are the same people that think they’re “protests” and voting for one of 2 candidates in a clearly rigged system does something. I’ll keep this brief, they’re retarded and so am I for a James Hefner style rant.