• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just asked an Indian scammer the important questions.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Imagine having a really pretty daughter in some shit area of that country. You'd have to find a way to move or that poor girl is going to have a really traumatic upbringing.
I don't think they give a single fuck about their daughters unless there's a wealthy guy showing interest in them by the time they're 3 years old.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]MaZ4o-c4czM[/MEDIA]

Once as a kid we went to Tanzania to enjoy some safaris and game reserves and shit. I was probably 9

I remember sitting down at the porch of our Lodging, just drawing the scenery around me. I was so focused on drawing I didn't look up for a while... but when I did, there were all these local kids (aged 6-9) looking at me through the compound's fence. Literally just staring at me like I was some alien object. I ignored them...then the leader of the pack threw a clump of dirt/cow poo idk at me, then they ran like they just successfully accomplished a raid on Montezuma.

Shitskins are lesser beings. Sorry.

I knew this girl growing up that after HS went on her white woman savior tour across the globe. I was keeping up on Facebook and she looked like she was having such a great time holding black babies n shit until she got to India lol she pretty much dropped the act right away and started complaining about the smell and how the men acted, how they were eye raping her 24/7 and wanted to come home ASAP. Funny shit.