bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
1657981471833.png

And another who unfortunately did not post the actual message
1657981943624.png

Last edited:

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
It's such a great bit. You get to upset niggers and trannys and then, of course, Pat is furious and has to correcT the record. Even if the recipient concedes and deletes the tweets they'll always think Pat actually sent the message. They'll never completely believe he's uninvolved.
And half the time they don't believe Patrick because he's such a cunt. Rather than apologize he chides them for being rubes because they dare not know the entire history of us trolling him

It's such a great bit. You get to upset niggers and trannys and then, of course, Pat is furious and has to correcT the record. Even if the recipient concedes and deletes the tweets they'll always think Pat actually sent the message. They'll never completely believe he's uninvolved.
Particularly since there's photos of Pat giving the middle finger to the Rosa Parks memorial 😂😅

G

Plus the niggers and trannies have been hoping to get victimized for months if not years so they'll more than likely post about it.

G

These people live to be victims.

Any sane person over the age of 8 or 9 would after just one read either immediately recognize this as a bit of some sort or at least immediately dismiss it as the ramblings of a lunatic.
One must therefore be either a lunatic themselves or willfully overlooking the obvious absurdity of this message and deciding to perform a show of victimized outrage. All for Twitter likes.

I honestly don't hate these people for what they are or what they believe. I hate them for how they behave.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
These people live to be victims.

Any sane person over the age of 8 or 9 would after just one read either immediately recognize this as a bit of some sort or at least immediately dismiss it as the ramblings of a lunatic.
One must therefore be either a lunatic themselves or willfully overlooking the obvious absurdity of this message and deciding to perform a show of victimized outrage. All for Twitter likes.

I honestly don't hate these people for what they are or what they believe. I hate them for how they behave.
Those people get NO messages from their stupid contact forms all day so when one comes in they get super excited even when it's a troll.