• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a quick reminder that Joe actually hates Anthony

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Honestly I thought everyone misread that post.

3ae3Vrk.png

He's pretending to be a critic of Cumia, but then actually attempts to paint him in (in his stupid retard brain) in a positive light. You are supposed to read that, think that AntH is actually a very cool and enviable renegade with lots of $$$ HAVING FUN, and then have second thoughts about anything negative anyone has ever said about the Cumia bros.

Meanwhile the first post never got the attention it deserves.

WpMRAks.png

3a1Q3Qn.png

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout

3ae3Vrk.png

He's pretending to be a critic of Cumia, but then actually attempts to paint him in (in his stupid retard brain) in a positive light. You are supposed to read that, think that AntH is actually a very cool and enviable renegade with lots of $$$ HAVING FUN, and then have second thoughts about anything negative anyone has ever said about the Cumia bros.

WpMRAks.png

3a1Q3Qn.png

Just a pair of fucked up wop nigger scumbags, the pair of them. "Too much to lose otherwise". Yeah nevermind the morality aspect of it, Joe. Just wouldn't want your personal ATM to go to prison.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout

3ae3Vrk.png

WpMRAks.png

3a1Q3Qn.png
I always thought I was autistic to think that way, but it was clearly to me that was bro Joes way to fit in like the retard he is. He thinks very highly of himself and anth to ever have any self reflection