Just a quick reminder that Jim Norton isn't a funny comedian.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1537863906919.jpg

I'm hoping that Jimmy's next stand-up special finally addresses the question of whether or not he sucked all the neighborhood boys' penises as a youth. He's always been so ambiguous and vague about it, and the possibility certainly exists that much of is current personality was shaped by being molested as a child and liking it. Perhaps he'll discuss it in a humorous and mature manner, like how that Hans Gatsby fella does. People really like that kind of humor these days, or at least they pretend to.

Barring that, I hope he'll stick with his tried-and-true bits like his love of trannies, big meaty clits and "clear stuff", as those gags never get old even after hearing them hundreds and hundreds of times.

G

I'm hoping that Jimmy's next stand-up special finally addresses the question of whether or not he sucked all the neighborhood boys' penises as a youth. He's always been so ambiguous and vague about it, and the possibility certainly exists that much of is current personality was shaped by being molested as a child and liking it. Perhaps he'll discuss it in a humorous and mature manner, like how that Hans Gatsby fella does. People really like that kind of humor these days, or at least they pretend to.

Barring that, I hope he'll stick with his tried-and-true bits like his love of trannies, big meaty clits and "clear stuff", as those gags never get old even after hearing them hundreds and hundreds of times.
Monster rain really happened! I’m not loyin’!