Just a little reminder that this man isn't fat by any medical standard

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
XSnk33K.png

Including BMI, which isn't valid anyway because Mama Raven's boy says it isn't.

Thank you and God bless.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
“They’re going to be so impressed. Probably give me a medal. Point out how I’m not fat. Possibly pick me up like Rudy. It’s gonna be awesome. Then Nikki will have sex with me tonight.” -Patrick

“So would you fuck that fat white girl?”

“How drunk?”

“Obliterated, 10/10.”

“Probably, I guess. I can see myself pigging if I’m that drunk.” - Hawaiian Chads.

“When is he going to be done? I really need a drink. It’s hard keeping my sunglasses on my nose. I really hope I can find a Hawaiian guy tonight. I’ll just tell pat there’s a Star Wars convention 20 miles away but I’m too tired.” -Nikki

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Also, despite his appearance matching the description of the perpetrator - down to and including his unique back hump - , and despite his proclivity for threatening conservatives and expressing a desire to see them eradicated; and despite his repeated reminders that he owns several handguns and a bicycle matching the description of the one used by the perpetrator; and despite living 1.5 miles away from the scene of the crime and a strangely reddened face afterwards that has never been seen on him before or since - despite all of this, Patrick S Tomlinson did not kill Bernell Tremell.

In fact, despite his proclamations of being an ally towards poc, Pat has not once spoken out about this crime, or even decried it.

Silence is violence, you fat balding piece of shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
im so happy i didnt get one of those dumb ass tribal arm tattoos back in the day. i was so close too. if pat had any sense he would have it removed, but he still rolls up his sleeve to show off his tattoo with no shame.

the fact that his isnt even barbed wire or tribal and is actually from lord of the rings is even funnier
I was just talking to a friend how the barbed wire/tribal arm band tattoo was so popular in the late 90s / early 2000s then just died. Only guys in the late 30s / early 40s have it. Plus you could tell who was a wimp if they didn’t get it all the way around since the back part of the arm hurt more to tattoo. Pat having that tattoo shows how old he is but pretends to be some young hip frat guy.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Also, despite his appearance matching the description of the perpetrator - down to and including his unique back hump - , and despite his proclivity for threatening conservatives and expressing a desire to see them eradicated; and despite his repeated reminders that he owns several handguns and a bicycle matching the description of the one used by the perpetrator; and despite living 1.5 miles away from the scene of the crime and a strangely reddened face afterwards that has never been seen on him before or since - despite all of this, Patrick S Tomlinson did not kill Bernell Tremell.

In fact, despite his proclamations of being an ally towards poc, Pat has not once spoken out about this crime, or even decried it.

Silence is violence, you fat balding piece of shit.
453da611b9089ca995e0571031b040a4.gif