Jump Boxes

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
You can tell this sociopath marked it up just for a fake tweet

View attachment 47286

C7-E2-FC59-600-D-4-DC3-BABD-73-E65-E7-F5-F1-B.jpg

Do ya

74-E849-BC-378-C-438-A-B5-B3-33-FB0-E4-A16-C2.jpg

"I cannot rely solely upon my home gym, stalkers, because I require heavy weights."

026-BD582-8-AA1-4748-A0-AF-DE302135-C786.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
You can tell this sociopath marked it up just for a fake tweet

View attachment 47286
"11 trips to the gym"

...which is in his attic. He's celebrating, and posting about, making it upstairs to his attic. Unless he's just making it up; and (like his shitty fiction) he's forgotten to think about the mechanics involved.

[Archived, because that's a funny one.]

And let's grab Thanksgiving Two and Thanksgiving Three as well, and some pie for dessert.

G

So many hateable things about this photo. The way he has to "stage" everything like he's taking a picture of food at a Michelin-starred restaurant. Fork on the plate, etc. The fact that the plate is full of carbs with little protein. Even the fucking ham is covered in some kind of carbs (cranberry sauce?). It looks like, as usual, he fatly ate a piece of ham before his pig brain realized he needed to take a picture of this slop to show "his following". There's a void where a 4th piece of ham should be. But the thing that bugs me the most are those fucking rolls. He's too lazy to cut the roll and butter it so he just slapped a tablespoon of butter on each one. Only a fat, lazy glutton would do something like that. Jesus Christ he's such an uncivilized rube.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
So many hateable things about this photo. The way he has to "stage" everything like he's taking a picture of food at a Michelin-starred restaurant. Fork on the plate, etc. The fact that the plate is full of carbs with little protein. Even the fucking ham is covered in some kind of carbs (cranberry sauce?). It looks like, as usual, he fatly ate a piece of ham before his pig brain realized he needed to take a picture of this slop to show "his following". There's a void where a 4th piece of ham should be. But the thing that bugs me the most are those fucking rolls. He's too lazy to cut the roll and butter it so he just slapped a tablespoon of butter on each one. Only a fat, lazy glutton would do something like that. Jesus Christ he's such an uncivilized rube.
do people really put jam on ham??