• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Juden Peterstein with another classic

G

Fiwo8WxVsAE8ISH.jpg

I hate his thumbnails. So serious ooooooooo.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
That's his fucking response? Lol.

You're an evil rat if you point out that he hasn't made some slam video against jews like he has for most other religions? Is there really nothing to criticize there? Really? Hasids stink and they're the most annoying people in the world. That's two very commonly observed and tame criticisms. There's a reason entire airplane cabins collectively sigh and get all huffy and pissed off when the costume jews board. People get preemptively annoyed with them in anticipation for the annoyance that is 100% definitely coming. I say 100% because they are literally annoying in everything they do.

Here's a fun little Bill Nye the Science Guy-style experiment for the kids: picture any activity, no matter how mundane. Now picture a Hasidic Jew doing it. Are you angry? I know you are. It's science.

G

I literally know one person who is a fan of Jordan Peterson. He lives with his mom in his late 20s, works a part time dead end job at UPS so he can pay the $200/month to his mom for rent that she just started charging him "because he needs to know what it's like to be an adult", and he pisses in mountain dew bottles.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I literally know one person who is a fan of Jordan Peterson. He lives with his mom in his late 20s, works a part time dead end job at UPS so he can pay the $200/month to his mom for rent that she just started charging him "because he needs to know what it's like to be an adult", and he pisses in mountain dew bottles.
Sounds like a Real Ass Dude™️.

G

@ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself deserves your respect