Judas S Tomlinson denies me over and over. I tossed in some typos to see what that does to his pig brain.

G

No it's not, nor are Chilean, Napa, and others, but most of that stuff is just posing. It's like the guys in fantasy baseball regurgitating the article they read on the next hot prospect. They themselves have never seen him play but they want to pretend they have some esoteric knowledge. I get it "wine experts" say.... the same people also score some Niagara wines 96-97, to be honest you're dying on a strange hill.
@The Torquis de Lard

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Sommelier Jerk Store, nothing is more insufferably douche than wine, beer, or coffee snobs. You can tell a 10 dollar bottle of wine from a 50, but not a $50 from a $500, the utility goes down at some point to where you're paying for the sake of paying, but sure.
You can get a cleanskin wine for $8 that's as good as a $30. It might be from the same batch for all you know.

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
1664284330314.png

Dan is going to demand an apology.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
There are some good Niagara wines and the ice wine "shit" is not a Toronto phenomenon it exists in multiple places, the reason it is from Niagara and Western NY is the weather and some are really good. I first had an after dinner Ice Wine long before I lived in Canada and it was a German wine. They're good, you don't like them, that's fine, but objectively they're fine. There are some excellent wines from Niagara many more than a decade ago. Maybe the Jamaican niggers picking grapes gives you a bad taste.
IT'S THE NIAGRA ESCARPMENT

G

IT'S THE NIAGRA ESCARPMENT
These idiots think it's a term unique to the area I grew up below the western side of Bergen Hill, safe knowing it a small yield nuke was detonated at street level in Manhattan like a mile and half away a huge portion of the blast wave would be absorbed and the fallout thrown back at the city so I could get on Rt 3 or the Turnpike to head west for safety.

Seriously though there is rich soil in that area and even in Pat's state that is part of it that they grow grapes on. The area between Niagara Falls and Hamilton is pretty nice, very wealthy like NOTL and the people know their wine and yes boost local shit, but our resident sommelier is wrong about it being shit. I lived in NF for 4 years, I mostly went up to Grimsby and Fonthill with the swells rather than Niagara with foreigners.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

I
These idiots think it's a term unique to the area I grew up below the western side of Bergen Hill, safe knowing it a small yield nuke was detonated at street level in Manhattan like a mile and half away a huge portion of the blast wave would be absorbed and the fallout thrown back at the city so I could get on Rt 3 or the Turnpike to head west for safety.

Seriously though there is rich soil in that area and even in Pat's state that is part of it that they grow grapes on. The area between Niagara Falls and Hamilton is pretty nice, very wealthy like NOTL and the people know their wine and yes boost local shit, but our resident sommelier is wrong about it being shit. I lived in NF for 4 years, I mostly went up to Grimsby and Fonthill with the swells rather than Niagara with foreigners.
Yeah, but did you know they graft the french grapes onto concord vines for hardiness? Because the escarpment's unique climate, eh?

I worked for a guy out of Fonthill for a few years. Had some team meetings there. Good folks, eh?

Last edited:
G

I

Yeah, but did you know they graft the french grapes onto concord vines for hardiness? Because the escarpment's unique climate, eh?

I worked for a guy out of Fonthill for a few years. Had some team meetings there. Good folks, eh?
You're a snow nigger? I mean the people on that stretch between St Catherines and Hamilton see more normal than in either of those cities.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

You're a snow nigger? I mean the people on that stretch between St Catherines and Hamilton see more normal than in either of those cities.
Canada was a good time, eh? Unrivaled hospitality except for the frenchies that don't tell you there are English menu's available. Tabarnac! Normandin had some kind of goose/pate special then.

And no fat broads to be seen.

No snow nigger, work team at the time covered US/CA/MX, roaming corporate hatchet man.