Juat learned that my girl's sister's husband once arranged for a guy to fuck his wife

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
You must pose the question of if there was farting into her vagina involved, so we can compare notes on the mental health of these weirdos
I'd cut to the chase

1) Did YOU have any involvement with flatulence?

2) Since the obvious answer to the first question is no, who did?

3) What was the melanin situation with the people who did?

These are the questions in life that we need answers for!

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Do you have any more details or you just know he let a guy fuck his girl? Also how did you find this out?
We were watching Sideways and there's the scene when Thomas Haden Church fucks that fat girl, then they gotta go retrieve his wallet and her fat husband is banging her and he's all turned on by her being a cheating whore. The ol ball and chain just says she has a dirty secret about her sister and husband. I'm like what. Then she says he arranged for a guy to bang her when he was out of town.

Knowing them, they're probably into some nasty fat antichrist shit. But goddamn. Where's your self esteem?

G

We were watching Sideways and there's the scene when Thomas Haden Church fucks that fat girl, then they gotta go retrieve his wallet and her fat husband is banging her and he's all turned on by her being a cheating whore. The ol ball and chain just says she has a dirty secret about her sister and husband. I'm like what. Then she says he arranged for a guy to bang her when he was out of town.

Knowing them, they're probably into some nasty fat antichrist shit. But goddamn. Where's your self esteem?
Fawkin Christ man that's sick.

Snake

I don't understand how we've become infested with so many faggot masochists.