• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Josiah Tape 5 alternate universe

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
So what happened with Anna is that she canceled pats article, we are near 100% the reason was that he said crazy shit to her (like telling josiah we should all be executed)

When Anna told him this, he got mad and attempted to angle the hufpo story to Anna in an effort to get her to change her mind

This part of the media is highly corrupted and connected of course, they already communicate to make sure they are on point with their narrative.. so Anna knew when he said that, there was no hufpo story.

But heresh da tang: this final bit rode on the idea that it would not last forever, we sacrificed certain things in order to gain others.
Its kind of like my specialty move in chess, I wait until the other person looks away and move the peices around.
And THAT'S how you executive produce!

G

So what happened with Anna is that she canceled pats article, we are near 100% the reason was that he said crazy shit to her (like telling josiah we should all be executed)

When Anna told him this, he got mad and attempted to angle the hufpo story to Anna in an effort to get her to change her mind

This part of the media is highly corrupted and connected of course, they already communicate to make sure they are on point with their narrative.. so Anna knew when he said that, there was no hufpo story.

But heresh da tang: this final bit rode on the idea that it would not last forever, we sacrificed certain things in order to gain others.
Its kind of like my specialty move in chess, I wait until the other person looks away and move the peices around.
Probably sent her fake voicemails/emails/edited texts. He's such a dumb cunt. Also anyone who takes more than a cursory interest in him realizes he's insane. Fat too

G

This is why I don't get why the people in his life aren't trying to help him. But I guess the only people in his life are Niki, and bar staff who just want him to keep paying.
Honestly, I bet the bar staff would rather lose out on the money than have to deal with him on a daily basis. I'm sure whaTever they're geTTing in Tips from Rick is a Trivial amounT.

G

Honestly, I bet the bar staff would rather lose out on the money than have to deal with him on a daily basis. I'm sure whaTever they're geTTing in Tips from Rick is a Trivial amounT.
I actually worked at a bar a lot like hooligans for a long time. I fucking hated the managers and staff there, that's why I laugh my balls off at the Hooligans bits. Anyway, there was this regular customer who was a total cunt, but the staff all accommodated her because she spent so much money/was a regular. They actually had to have a staff meeting about her, and tell staff not to confront her when she didn't follow the customer dress code, because she spends so much.

But yeah, I wonder how much Pat actually spends.

Forum Clout
I actually worked at a bar a lot like hooligans for a long time. I fucking hated the managers and staff there, that's why I laugh my balls off at the Hooligans bits. Anyway, there was this regular customer who was a total cunt, but the staff all accommodated her because she spent so much money/was a regular. They actually had to have a staff meeting about her, and tell staff not to confront her when she didn't follow the customer dress code, because she spends so much.

But yeah, I wonder how much Pat actually spends.
If Patrick is spending even half as much time at Hooligans as people say he is, what do you think he spends a week? Just looking at him you would assume he's probably pounding them back.... Also the chick from your story.... how much do you think she was spending and what happened with the dress code?

G

If Patrick is spending even half as much time at Hooligans as people say he is, what do you think he spends a week? Just looking at him you would assume he's probably pounding them back.... Also the chick from your story.... how much do you think she was spending and what happened with the dress code?
Our bar had memberships, where every time you spend money, you get points/money added to your card. She would spend her points at the end of each year, and would have thousands of dollars on there. I think it was like 1 dollar for every 10 dollars spent (for her membership tier).

All the staff fucking hated her, even the managers, but they let her wear what she wanted.

Stent

fist pumps & key bumps 4/20/14
Forum Clout
To calculate his weekly spend at Hooligans we need the drinks menu and the grill menu for prices. The average weight of a wild pig is about 500lbs so one of you science niggers need to figure out the daily calories required to maintain his physique. The law of fat thermodynamics or whatever. There is also the money spent at Izzy Hops and the other shitholes he frequents.

G

I was pondering the same thing last night and I think it's less than we think. There have been pictures of the stupid laptop taking up bar space and there was a coffee mug there and not a drink. So he might go in there and have 2 -3 beers and coffee/water. I bet he's clogging up the bar and annoying the staff for maybe $20 with less than $5 tip most days. The exceptions would be when he eats there or when he goes at night. I bet most nights he drinks at home.