• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joshua Moon gets loses in court again

G

Personally, I think this judge is a total faggot who got it completely wrong. And as far as I know, the material in question was not posted on Kiwifarms itself, but rather posted on an external site and the link to the site was shared on Kiwifarms. Josh will probably come out on top here (assuming my understanding of the case is correct), but it goes to show that one has literally zero to gain by being Mr. Cool Guy Chadmin writing public letters to police departments and opposing counsel calling them faggots and other lame xbox live-tier insults.

1697494556444.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
It's not a "loss" necessarily, but it's bumped back down to District Court where Moon has to spend more money on lawyers to defend himself against a vexatious litigant who's yet another repugnant degenerate sex pest and files lawsuits In Forma Pauperis/Pro Se.
You don’t think suing Taylor Swift for not having sex with you is big brained?