• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Josh Denny melts down over a Red Bar fan trying to buy his guitar

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Just decline the offer, stupid.

8 tweet thread at 3 AM

jd1.jpg

jd2.jpg

jd3.jpg

jd4.jpg

jd5.jpg

Last edited:

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Jesus fucking Christ. I do not give a fuck about this faggot but, this is so fucking gay. His proof for being the “genuine article” is posting a text message of him “not giving in” to the trolls. That’s evidence of his character, and definitely not preplanned!
I really want Josh to become a thing here. He's a "right wing" Fatrick and he's associated with Nana

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I really want Josh to become a thing here. He's a "right wing" Fatrick and he's associated with Nana
I wish I could, right wing grifters are just pathetic to me. I have no idea why. It’s like I think more highly of them, even though I obviously shouldn’t. It’s like with Trump almost. Watching the left lose their fucking shit is hilarious. Watching the right bitch and moan about biden is just sad and pathetic.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I wish I could, right wing grifters are just pathetic to me. I have no idea why. It’s like I think more highly of them, even though I obviously shouldn’t. It’s like with Trump almost. Watching the left lose their fucking shit is hilarious. Watching the right bitch and moan about biden is just sad and pathetic.
It's a tough one, man. Genuinely. Both sides are such fffffffffffucking ssssssssssscumbags

G

Jesus fucking Christ. I do not give a fuck about this faggot but, this is so fucking gay. His proof for being the “genuine article” is posting a text message of him “not giving in” to the trolls. That’s evidence of his character, and definitely not preplanned!