• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph weighs in on the Griner release

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
C768BE5D-B5ED-4980-95E8-561FEA89D191.jpeg
955DFF00-DC4D-4A98-8D47-3B83C69F1D67.jpeg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
"The Russian statement." What the fuck does that even mean? Putin didn't say that. Did he? I tried to do a surface level Google search but couldn't find anything definiTive. Joe no doubt just saw that on his feed and shared it as Gospel. I did find this video from a FOX news tier Russian show where they said these things: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl9wM8Wj0u0/

Kinda crazy to hear Russian media refer to an American spy as "heroic" in order to make a "black, drug addicted, lesbian" look bad. Champion mental gymnastics right there.

What's funny is that had Britney Griner not been freed, Joe would never have known who Paul Whelan was. I think Griner is a stupid bitch who played stupid games and so on. But how do we even know the Whelan guy is still alive? I'd assume if you're suspected of spying in Russia they rip your fingers and toenails and then your pecker off until they know what you know and then kill you. Joe is a fucking fat retard.