Joseph Cumia’s abandoned FB groups

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
i'd pay for another BroJoe FB Live concert.... The comment section destroyed the ribs...
1687827569097.png

Is this the real Dawn? Hilarious either way.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Everything about this guy is hilarious.

First, I bet he made this group right after a testosterone injection and, from the look of things, quickly abandoned it.

View attachment 129631
View attachment 129632

Second, I’m more amused by the $4 bumper stickers for sale than the group itself, which got 71 pity follows (all from people related to him or whose phones he could grab and add to the group without their knowledge):

View attachment 129633

Joe keeps having to cancel his planned concerts due to low/no ticket sales. You’d think it might occur to him that playing music from 50 years of EVERY genre might not be the draw he thinks it is. But it wouldn’t be like Joe to hit the learn button. Instead of doing, say, an unplugged grunge night, a Jim Croce night or a Beatles night, he’ll just keep offering the same diluted crap nobody is interested in.

View attachment 129634

Solo Joe puttin’ up da numbahs!

View attachment 129635

How important are the four fonts?

Jesus, Joe.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
View attachment 129759

He is genuinely incapable of doing anything without looking like a buffoon. All he had to do was take one picture without that fucking hat on and he'd have a respectable, professional-looking picture to use for advertising his gig. His buffoonery is marrow deep.
Joe thinks that hat is the hint people need to respect and admire him. The fact that that thing is virtually fused to his fat head and he didn’t even serve long enough to qualify as a veteran would piss me off if I had any close family in the military. As it is, it just makes me laugh at what a clueless oaf he is.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
How important are the four fonts?

Jesus, Joe.
He managed to squeeze three fonts into this stupid sticker, plus multiple grammar and punctuation errors (three that I can see as I fall asleep here). That red “Concerts!” pushes the absurdity button enough to make me laugh. He really is a fucking retard.

E35A63BA-14C1-49F4-83C2-A3EAEBFA513D.jpeg

That’s so pathetic I almost feel bad for him. Did Anthony stop giving him charity when COVID hit?

He managed to squeeze three fonts into this stupid sticker, plus multiple grammar and punctuation errors (three that I can see as I fall asleep here). That red “Concerts!” pushes the absurdity button enough to make me laugh. He really is a fucking retard.

View attachment 129856
I really want one of these, but four bucks? Pass.