Joseph Cumia wants ass pats for working

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Why else would he post dates of supposedly “private” gigs nobody can buy tickets to?

7CA0B1DB-B44B-4D9A-BBD0-0940144E552B.jpeg

Unless he’s setting up in random fruit stand parking lots on those days and hoping for busker’s luck.

EF2E6289-29E2-4276-A32D-FAB78F644144.png

Wa4892

As I have asked in similar threads .....WTF is this? A normal musician would just post their dates and say "hope to see everyone at an upcoming show! Thanks for all the support." A normal person posts the gear they are selling on reverb and that's that.

Not Joe. He has to include his 'private' shows, that YOU can't attend but its important that you know he has a gig that day. He has to tell you he is selling gear to focus on his new "career" playing acoustic gigs on cruise ships.

WTF is going on in this man's brain that makes him think anyone gives a shit about shows he's playing, that they can't attend or the reason he's selling a looper? Its almost like he's trying to prove to himself that he really is a 'working musician.'

Salted Earth Truffle

I've never met a hard-working, successful person who goes around telling everyone how hard they work all the time.
That suggests you’re very successful at avoiding social circles that would tolerate complete pillocks like Joe. No berks allowed.

Salted Earth Truffle

"Private"...so Joe is working for the Hamptons/Long Island elite, playing prestigious, elegant, catered affairs on perfectly manicured lawns. Or, alternately, he's playing some white trash beer bashes at the local Moose or Elks lodges.

He definitely wants people to believe he’s the entertainer of choice for people who can afford to have actual Top 40 performers play their parties.

Hope he enjoys the 3.5 hours of traffic getting from Manhattan island back east. Real niggas get helicopters back and forth all summer and it’s not even that expensive. If you’re doing it for work, even more justifiable. But Joe will be puttering along in his gay dragmobile. How does he even fit all his gear in that little thing?

He's opening for a Rush tribute band LOL. I guess Victory - A Tribute To Triumph were already booked somewhere else.
Excuse you, opening for a Rush tribute band is exactly what Joe had in mind when he dreamed of this “career” as a kid. You’re just jealous. 😏 😎

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
This clumsy idiot. YOU DONT HAVE TO WRITE "OFF" FOR A ONLINE GIG SCHEDULE. Nobody cares even a little that you couldn't fill the calendar ALL the way through.

Also, this faggot wagon could actually promote the proper way and tag all of the public venues to spread the views out, but nope. Couldn't even bother, the lazy cunt.