Joseph Cumia trying to act tough and invoke his former division…

feednana13

maybe kiss you ;-)
Anyone remember when Iran launched missiles at a US base in response to the Soleimani hit? A hundred soldiers claimed "headaches" and got awarded the purple heart. Here's what I'm guessing came next: They get to leave Iraq, sent to Germany, months or years of "rehab", until they're discharged, then they get to collect a pension for the rest of their lives and tell their grandkids they were G.I.Joe in Iraq. All future Joe Cumias.

WhereWeAt

Anyone remember when Iran launched missiles at a US base in response to the Soleimani hit? A hundred soldiers claimed "headaches" and got awarded the purple heart. Here's what I'm guessing came next: They get to leave Iraq, sent to Germany, months or years of "rehab", until they're discharged, then they get to collect a pension for the rest of their lives and tell their grandkids they were G.I.Joe in Iraq. All future Joe Cumias
Gay as they may be, they've actually been to a combat zone. Far, far ahead of Colleen.

Anyone remember when Iran launched missiles at a US base in response to the Soleimani hit? A hundred soldiers claimed "headaches" and got awarded the purple heart. Here's what I'm guessing came next: They get to leave Iraq, sent to Germany, months or years of "rehab", until they're discharged, then they get to collect a pension for the rest of their lives and tell their grandkids they were G.I.Joe in Iraq. All future Joe Cumias.
My old man got drafted at age 18 and shipped off to Korea, where he got frostbite and was shot in the ass twice. He fucking hated the army and never forgave them for stealing his youth and his ass cheek. He never talked about it and always told me the only way I would ever truly disappoint him was if I joined the fucking army.

Flash forward to today and these entitled military fags are all over the place, forever reminding everyone how much we owe them because they guarded an office furniture warehouse depot in Stuttgart for three years or whatever. With the military-themed cover on the spare tire of their Jeep, demanding special discounts and acting like they're better than everyone else, these GI Joe fags like Joe make me sick.