• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia pays taxes?!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
34AA6986-BAC9-4176-88EC-05C5D7A339BE.jpeg

LOL fucking retard. And what does the beefy-breasted buffoon "pay taxes" on? His disability checks? The money his brother gives him? The $1200 he made in 2021 playing his "gigs"?

There's a PDF form you can download from the IRS to report tax fraud. Maybe I'll fill one out anonymously and rat Joe out. I fucking despise these gasbags who think they get to decide how "the gubmint" gets to use "their tax dollars". This flabby old piece of shit doesn't vote in anything other than national elections, then whines about how "they" are spending "his" tax money. That's why voting in local, state and gubernatorial elections matters, you fat sack of human waste. This cum stain contributes zilch to society, then decides he wants a say. I hope some illegal immigrant slits Joe's throat and rapes the wound with his AIDS-filled penis.