Joseph Cumia, musician, FATHER of FOUR, and survey maker

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The nerve on this moron to say he “went back to work”

8F1A495F-D1CD-4AAE-A975-0043F2869E1E.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Honestly, this is one of Joe’s least atrocious posts. He kept the boomerism to a minimum and didnt go overboard with COVID LIES and LIBTARD Joe Biden as if it didn’t start under trump. It would almost be tolerable. If he didn’t pretend he had a fucking job.
I’m skeptical this fat idiot had covid. He simply wouldn’t be able to resist boomer posting about how tough he is, etc.

On the other hand, he probably is lying about how mild it was. Someone like Joe, 62 YO with a bum heart, who is overweight (nice try, stupid, but we still see that gut) wouldn’t have had such an easy go. I have a cousin who’s a fat body and he was laid up for a long time. Joe isn’t as big as him (Patrick is getting there).

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I have teenage cousins who got it last year, healthy weight and young and still don't have taste or smell back 100%. Gape-mouth Joe got a head cold and tried to pretend to have Covid to be cool.

Also, really funny that he doesn't mention his brother having it. Anth was crying about it being horrible the whole time.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
I’m skeptical this fat idiot had covid. He simply wouldn’t be able to resist boomer posting about how tough he is, etc.

On the other hand, he probably is lying about how mild it was. Someone like Joe, 62 YO with a bum heart, who is overweight (nice try, stupid, but we still see that gut) wouldn’t have had such an easy go. I have a cousin who’s a fat body and he was laid up for a long time. Joe isn’t as big as him (Patrick is getting there).
All he does is life vicariously through little brother.

Ant had COVID? ME TOO. Ant fucked Sue Lightning? Gonna suck cock at the BAR