• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia is starting to get scared

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
FE30D5AF-F981-480E-B93F-83B5164ADD00.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I feel dumber every time I hear an opinion from him.
I like how he makes everything racist lol. Covid would knock an old fuck like Joe on his ass, potentially leaving him with some serious after effects. Nah, no SUGAR or CARBS is the way to beat it!

Attachments

• E4E67E18-8EC2-4C5B-90D9-0BEAF24D00DF.jpeg
    E4E67E18-8EC2-4C5B-90D9-0BEAF24D00DF.jpeg
    600.7 KB · Views: 54

bumbum8

It died on the vine
If he did get it (I highly doubt he did, even his brother had enough sense to realize the shit was serious) he only got the original shit. That Delta variant is no joke, especially for fat old fucks like him.

Then there's the fact that Texas is paying extra for nurses to come here and so when Joe has an infarction or some other old man illness there won't be beds or staff available to help him. Carol will have to drive him around in his Guccimobile looking for a vet.

G

Yes, the whole world apart from Sweden voluntarily shut down purely in order to get Trump out of the White House. Strong logic there, Moo. Don't get me wrong, I think the whole covid thing is blown way out of proportion but Joe is a stupid cunt nonetheless.

Many Americans do this. The one thing they're into becomes the fulcrum of their entire universe and they convince themselves that everything connects to that somehow. Fanatical Trumpies, woke libtards, GME/AMC fags, cryptotards, trannies and so on. Joe, being even dumber than a typical American, wildly overestimates his own intelligence and constantly makes himself look like a sweaty-breasted buffoon. Thank God for social media, or how else would we know?