Joseph Cumia is making excuses for why the Euro Cruise Tour won’t work

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Earlier tonight in Toruń, we played "Knockin' on Heavens Door" and the crowd loved it.

I tell you all this because I cannot picture Joe playing that song, as he is a retarded, bow legged mouth breather. Plus I fear his hoof stomping will cause the ship to sink due to structural damage.

90d944062aaf4ff243864886e6f4bfa4.gif

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Earlier tonight in Toruń, we played "Knockin' on Heavens Door" and the crowd loved it.

I tell you all this because I cannot picture Joe playing that song, as he is a retarded, bow legged mouth breather. Plus I fear his hoof stomping will cause the ship to sink due to structural damage.

Highly recommend checking out “Pod Modrym Fartuchem” in the New Town, Ray. Lots of good fawkin memories there

UnPRePared

Highly recommend checking out “Pod Modrym Fartuchem” in the New Town, Ray. Lots of good fawkin memories there

Oh hell, we've been there.

Now that my diets had to change up AGAIN (avoiding cheese and fish once again, Doctors recommendation, not happy on the latter), I feel like a bit of a fickle fuck when we go to restaurants, hence why Gosia and I are prone to cooking when we're both home.

I highly recommend Hungarian plums in bacon, as well as their Duck. And you can't go wrong with their Chicken Liver.

"Yyyyeeeaaaahhhhhh, my Dad used to make us eat chicken livuhs!"

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Oh hell, we've been there.

Now that my diets had to change up AGAIN (avoiding cheese and fish once again, Doctors recommendation, not happy on the latter), I feel like a bit of a fickle fuck when we go to restaurants, hence why Gosia and I are prone to cooking when we're both home.

I highly recommend Hungarian plums in bacon, as well as their Duck. And you can't go wrong with their Chicken Liver.

"Yyyyeeeaaaahhhhhh, my Dad used to make us eat chicken livuhs!"
Fond memories of the tartare too. Hope you had a nice pint there and that you made it back to your place of lodging before the shits hit you

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Their stuff is difficult to an extent - they didn’t even tour because of this and stuck to albums since it was all different studio musicans they brought in who usually weren’t available to tour with them. They tried touring early on but it was a disaster.

Those Midnight Special performances from 74 are great. They should have kept that dude on vocals.

Love Toruń, they used to have the best pizza place back in the early 2000's ...

UnPRePared

No, I know that one though..... this was in an old Brewery, Browar something ...closed around 2010ish I think....it was down a side street off the main street.

I literally used to stop off in Toruń just for their pizza

I've been amazed at the great pizza I've found all across Poland.

When I first came here, it shocked me. But in general, if there's one thing the Polish get mostly right, it's food.