Joseph Cumia gives his thoughts on the FB outage

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
DFB79CA1-E69A-40C8-BADE-CC5ADA865C1F.jpeg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The sweaty-breasted buffoon is a world-class mooch and disability cheat who wallows in a ridiculous Peter Pan lifestyle full of "rock star" cosplay, then he pretends he's a "staunch conservative" who "believes in" traditional American values. What a fag.
I'm reminded of older members of my family who said that "i-talians are inside-out niggers"

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Posted on FB.
Yeah. Posted on FACEBOOK. Am I supposed to just stand DOWN and not fight back? Where else am I supposed to air my opinions? If the GOVERNMENT was saying no more FREE SPEECH in the town square. I would YELL in the town square. You redditards are a real riot man. Can’t understand a god damned THING about politics. You think you know “everything” when you don’t know SHIT.🤣🤣🤣

I’ll do you a favor and give you a lesson, just this once. They’re taking your (and my) FREEDOM piece by piece. They do it right in FRONT of you without you noticing. If you could get off your fucking SCREENS for 2 seconds you would realize this. As a “Boomer” I have insights you don’t. I’ve seen this all happen before. I’m fighting for YOU. The right to SAY what you want and where you WANT is integral to American society. You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for it. Maybe that would be a good thing.🤔🤔🤔

You should listen to those OLDER and more successful than you. There might be a REASON for it. You could use some Comedy tips from them as well. 😘😘😘

#BoomerWisdom #LifeLessons #Freedom

Last edited: