• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joseph Cumia getting some more gibs

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
4DDA5179-ED34-48F7-AF2C-8326B63D3B60.jpeg
5A9D1CF3-1E2D-429E-9266-6B630807FECE.jpeg
This man is 63 years old and brags about his “$10K corner”.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I love how Joe dedicated his whole life to playing the guitar but when he was interacting with us back on reddit he got all pissed off at someone when they said he fawkin sucked and moo'd at them that he played "adequately enough".
One of the great moments was when we found that clip of him playing with BOC which became the gif we have now. Joe was able to moo back and appear like nothing bugged him, but he HATED that someone here found that and mocked him.

One of the great moments was when we found that clip of him playing with BOC which became the gif we have now. Joe was able to moo back and appear like nothing bugged him, but he HATED that someone here found that and mocked him.
There used to be this hilarious video on YouTube of Joe rocking out in the middle of a Guitar Center for a bunch of Big Jay look-a-likes. I posted it on one of the subs and Joe was so embarrassed by it he DMCA'd my post, and also removed the video from YouTube

G

I wish some young buck just broke into his home and smashed his guitars...not even steal them, just leave a pile of carnage for him to return to and get a mini heart attack from.