Joseph Cumia can’t even get his COMP’D ham and Swiss with red Gatorade anymore.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Another MINDLESS millenial post. I was showing how EASY it is to save $$$ and STAY healthy. What’s YOUR weight hotshot??? Fat that’s what I THOUGHT. I’m doing well, low carb, looking better. Your moms BASEMENT and Doritos don’t help with the weight RETARD. Careers going great. Still making MONEY even with you dipshit COMMIES trying to stop me 😂😂😂. By the way, my Barbie car get BETTER gas mileage than your 1999 CIVIC. Keep THINKING your something, and I’ll keep ACTUALLY being😎. #BOOMER #musician #MAGA2024

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Another MINDLESS millenial post. I was showing how EASY it is to save $$$ and STAY healthy. What’s YOUR weight hotshot??? Fat that’s what I THOUGHT. I’m doing well, low carb, looking better. Your moms BASEMENT and Doritos don’t help with the weight RETARD. Careers going great. Still making MONEY even with you dipshit COMMIES trying to stop me 😂😂😂. By the way, my Barbie car get BETTER gas mileage than your 1999 CIVIC. Keep THINKING your something, and I’ll keep ACTUALLY being😎. #BOOMER #musician #MAGA2024
Lmao hashtags are great here

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Big fan of this bit.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He is the original and best lol cow
05A017AB-B6C3-4EB5-B7FE-CB99D83CB108.jpeg