• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joseph Cumia brings his daughter to a car wreck site

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Shit like this really reminds me that he’s far from some dumb boomer lolcow. Who in their right mind does this?
2012C63C-6739-435D-9911-1F6EDA7A3730.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Maybe my JoeH hate is subsiding. Possibly from writing so many joe posts. I just don’t see how this is that bad? Rubbernecking or pulling over to get a shot for Facebook? Yeah it’s shitty but half the country does it.
Layla took the pic? Joe's way across the street? Doesn't seem safe.
Got a niggas ribs crushed like the front end of a car.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
It's a white trash thing to do, no doubt...

But I can't hate him on doing something relatively tame like this with his daughter. I mean, he IS spending time with her.

Granted, it's taking her on a hillbilly fact finding adventure, but it's kind of charming in a retarded way.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Looks like Joe wants to start a new carrier as stringer. Trying to get some crash footage to sell back to the news channels.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
It's a white trash thing to do, no doubt...

But I can't hate him on doing something relatively tame like this with his daughter. I mean, he IS spending time with her.

Granted, it's taking her on a hillbilly fact finding adventure, but it's kind of charming in a retarded way.
Man, that Pat guy has really lowered the bar on fatherhood around here huh?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Man, that Pat guy has really lowered the bar on fatherhood around here huh?

In a way yes - but in another way, he's given me a new perspective.

Bad father's are a dime a dozen. I'm not even sure what's worse: a shitty father never being there, or a shitty father being there as your prime example to go by for a male figure in your life. What I do know is that there's far too many of them, and the running gag with the lot is most barely acknowledge their kids existence and just use the prestige of the name "father"; they're otherwise never involved in the child's life.

For all we shit on Joe, and deservedly so, he's still for the most part a harmless, dumb leech of a human being... Who I believe actually loves his daughter.

It doesn't excuse the speeding. It doesn't excuse the Kurt Love shit. It doesn't even excuse his solo ventures to The Big Apple Ranch where daddy goes from braindead Bovine to stuffed pig roast...

Come to think of it, yeah, Pat really has lowered the bar. Who wants to call up SAMCRO and start mooing?