• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joseph Cumia and his vitamin/mineral routine

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Is this a Bacon, Egg & Cheese on a Roll, part 2?

Attachments

• 837B6055-6D80-443A-8E87-2AA76D2A7C37.jpeg
    837B6055-6D80-443A-8E87-2AA76D2A7C37.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 167
For most people in most situations, taking vitamins every day accomplishes nothing but making your piss yellower. And you can't "cleanse" yourself from the inside out by chugging a glass of vinegar and lemon juice, as the human body simply doesn't work that way. For years now, the beefy-breasted faggot has been blathering on social media about his fabulous diet and how unbelievably healthy he is, which is hilarious, as anyone with eyes can plainly see he's an obese, hunched-over slob with the sickly pallor of a fresh corpse.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Had first bacon,egg and cheese in about twenty years today with a chocolate milk for five fucking dollars and bastards didn't even melt the cheese, it makes me happy knowing Joey is is having bowels issues at his old age, I wonder if he stomps his leg trying to get the shit out like my dog when he is having trouble

G

Had first bacon,egg and cheese in about twenty years today with a chocolate milk for five fucking dollars and bastards didn't even melt the cheese, it makes me happy knowing Joey is is having bowels issues at his old age, I wonder if he stomps his leg trying to get the shit out like my dog when he is having trouble
Sheeeit $5 for bacon egg and cheese and a chocolate milk is super cheap at most places in NYC. Especially if the place is run by white people. The arab spots are much cheaper but you’re funding terrorism and they don’t use pork bacon. They use beef bacon and holy shit that stuff is gross, chewy garbage. The Spanish run places are usually a good compromise on taste/price. Best bang for your buck.

sorry to subject you to my inane ramblings about the breakfast sandwich hierarchy in NYC

Last edited by a moderator: