• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph calling out the LIBTARDS re: Chicago 4th of July shooting

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
8A484493-593D-48CA-9C30-62B0EC93FF92.jpeg
Also, I guess doing your job “correctly” means making sure your kid has a tardy record that’s as big as your fat gut.

"The system"...LOL, sure Joe. Perhaps we should establish a new government agency that "zeroes in on" faggots who post sniveling nonsense on social media. If we had that, Joe would have been rounded up years ago and he'd be wearing an orange jumpsuit and picking up litter on the side of the highway right now.

Why on earth would you post this publicly?

Worst thing is my linked in feed is filled with Joe-tier takes…and not by our lovable water park headliner (best thread title ever) but by company owners, executives, etc.

Why are old people so fucking desperate to post this shit
It’s such a weird compulsion. They need everyone to know their hot takes and need to defeat anyone who disagrees. The fact he’s posting on his daughters account is such a great example of this phenomenon

How right wing of Joe. The “system” needs to “zero in” on the problems that it’s allegedly in place to solve. The government better zero in on corporations and it’s regulators too!!! Fucking retard.
"Hey Sarge, this Andy Espresso guy keeps saying nigger on Twitter. We have reason to believe he's actually Anthony Cumia, disgraced former radio shock jock and one-time gun owner."

"OK, better kick his door and bring him in."

"THE LIBTARD SYSTEM ZEROED IN ON MY BROTHER FOR JUST SPEAKING HIS MIND! THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!!!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
poor politicized moo...he thinks young ppl vote or care about dems/republicans.
Be interesting to see the kind of voting turn outs for the next decade or so. A lot of first time voters were in 2020 for Biden and now see it’s useless and no matter what things don’t change. Usually old people are the ones that always vote but they’re gonna die out soon.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Of coure he uses this to try and point score on politics.

"He publicly stated in 2019 that he was going to kill everybody" then in the next paragraph he blames it on young people being psychologically fucked cause Biden's president.

There's no way this waste of sperm has an I.Q above 80. No way. Stick to busking at fast food restaurants, retard.

Last edited:

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
It’s such a weird compulsion. They need everyone to know their hot takes and need to defeat anyone who disagrees. The fact he’s posting on his daughters account is such a great example of this phenomenon
Yeah that’s super creepy. It is however, a great way to keep the boys away from your daughter. All the kids looking her up on Facebook will see her posting about black crime and shitty motorcycle soap operas and stay the fuck away.

Maybe joe is smarter than he seems