• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jordan Theee Fraaaaaud Here.

G

fuck this sell out junky cry baby

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715_132728_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715_132728_Chrome.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 251

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Why exactly doesn't he volunteer for euthanasia? Isn't that shit legal somewhere in Scandinavia? Does he think he's fixing anything or making the world a better place or making any kind of positive impact by sticking around being a fucking rain cloud? This asshole has been like this for ten fucking years at least. Check the fuck out, cunt. It's obviously not going to get any better for you. The whole world's never going to bend to your fucking will and be exactly what you want it to be and that'll keep making you cry and cry. You'll just stick around whining and polluting the earth with your fucking rivers of poisonous jew tears.

And stop saying "bloody" all the time like you weren't born and raised in Edmonton, faggot.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Why exactly doesn't he volunteer for euthanasia? Isn't that shit legal somewhere in Scandinavia? Does he think he's fixing anything or making the world a better place or making any kind of positive impact by sticking around being a fucking rain cloud? This asshole has been like this for ten fucking years at least. Check the fuck out, cunt. It's obviously not going to get any better for you. The whole world's never going to bend to your fucking will and be exactly what you want it to be and that'll keep making you cry and cry. You'll just stick around whining and polluting the earth with your fucking rivers of poisonous jew tears.

And stop saying "bloody" all the time like you weren't born and raised in Edmonton, faggot.
It's legal in fuckin Canada now... "MAID" (look it up)

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Why exactly doesn't he volunteer for euthanasia? Isn't that shit legal somewhere in Scandinavia?
Abe.. I don't know how to tell you this but it's legal here. He could almost definitely get MAIDed right here in Canada. They were going to put down a 23 year old whose only issue was blindness in one eye from diabetes. They're waiting until next year or so to start offering it to the homeless.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Abe.. I don't know how to tell you this but it's legal here. He could almost definitely get MAIDed right here in Canada. They were going to put down a 23 year old whose only issue was blindness in one eye from diabetes. They're waiting until next year or so to start offering it to the homeless.
That's really good news if my life ever goes to shit. I probably would've done that shit when I was like 19 because my girlfriend pissed me off.