Jordan peterson sucks now

urqycnhkyu711.jpg

Stent

swatchsticker
Many people have written to me asking what they should read to properly educate themselves. Here is a list of books that I found particularly influential in my intellectual development. I wrote number thirteen, Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief. It was published in 1999. It was heavily influenced by the authors of all the books listed below.
Trigger warning: These are the most terrifying books I have encountered.
In the lecture I included with this post (see below) I discuss the suffering inextricably associated with life, attributing some of it to tragedy, a necessary consequence of human limitation, and the remainder to evil, the conscious and malevolent attempt to worsen Being. I suggest that human beings can tolerate tragedy — even triumph over it, if they are guided by truth — but that evil is a far more insidious, subtle and damaging force.

16. How I Fucked Mikhaila Peterson's Butthole - Andrew Tate

EHW8DqTXkAAT6x0

G

He was certainly more impressive when he was hooked on whatever drugs he was hooked on. His interview with Cathy Newman is still impressive in terms of his composure and clarity of thought and expression. We now know he was almost certainly on something at the time. Now he's supposedly sober and he's a mess. Can you imagine that interview going down now? He'd be crying and talking about Jesus in under 5 minutes.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He'd be crying and talking about Jesus in under 5 minutes.
I watched a bit of his most recent Rogan appearance a while ago and within the first hour, he’d already broken down in tears when talking about the power of live music. Literally blubbering he was.

He also had an existential crisis recalling his young son playing with a couple of girls and they were putting makeup on him. Even Rogan was looking at him like ‘the fuck is wrong with this guy?’

G

I watched a bit of his most recent Rogan appearance a while ago and within the first hour, he’d already broken down in tears when talking about the power of live music. Literally blubbering he was.

He also had an existential crisis recalling his young son playing with a couple of girls and they were putting makeup on him. Even Rogan was looking at him like ‘the fuck is wrong with this guy?’
why the fuck was he wearing a tuxedo

G

I feel sorry for him to some degree. Very few people are equipped to deal with the fame he's acquired in as short a time as he got it. You add his wife's illness and his drug and health issues on top of it and it would push anyone to the brink. You'd have to be a very thick skinned person not given to a great deal of introspection to deal with it and he's clearly the opposite. He should disappear for a while but he seems to think he's on some kind of divine mission to right the world's wrongs. I don't see it ending well for him. He seems genuinely mentally ill now.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I feel sorry for him to some degree. Very few people are equipped to deal with the fame he's acquired in as short a time as he got it. You add his wife's illness and his drug and health issues on top of it and it would push anyone to the brink. You'd have to be a very thick skinned person not given to a great deal of introspection to deal with it and he's clearly the opposite. He should disappear for a while but he seems to think he's on some kind of divine mission to right the world's wrongs. I don't see it ending well for him. He seems genuinely mentally ill now.
Oh he’s on a divine mission alright.. duping fatherless 20 somethings into giving him their hard earned Panera money.

If I buy your shitty $2000 rug will that make you love me, daddy?? 😭 😭

G

He cries a lot.