Jon Stewart

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Waaah my daddy issues are so hard I have to make a stage name, quick let me think of 2 first names like a drab idiot. Stewart! That's perfect!

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Jon Stewart's The Daily Show was harmful to our social fabric. It turned liberals into libtards. It made people who watched it feel smarter than everyone else.

I loved Craig Kilborn, the original host. His smugness was part of the ruse. When Stewart took over his smugness was absolutely real.

I guess I'm saying fuck that lying kike.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Jon Stewart's The Daily Show was harmful to our social fabric. It turned liberals into libtards. It made people who watched it feel smarter than everyone else.

I loved Craig Kilborn, the original host. His smugness was part of the ruse. When Stewart took over his smugness was absolutely real.

Or as I like to call the show, a libtard factory

Screenshot_20220802-232054_Google.jpg

This is a reference to when Bobo was on NPS, Dan

I don't care about Jews to some extend. But these pro Israeli, orthodox Jews need to put on a train and be transported to some camp in Eastern Europe.