• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz's friend takes credit for Caverlock's bit?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Some Xitter dweeb posted about Michael Everts, the pedo Caverlock introduced us to yesterday in this fine post, acts like he just found the guy and Jon retweets him.

Nothing to see here? Or outright credit theft?

bea3e6fc62f117b118db3d5b1877a394.png

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
That's a tough one, man. While I appreciate JDA being bashed for being a filthy e-grifting spic, he's only RTing someone else. So it's hard to say he's stealing Caverlock's impressive autistic journalism
I'd agree the JD Cowan dude is the one to truly wonder about shenanigans-wise however it's still a good time to say how fat Jon is. Edit: Updated the post title. Please proceed focusing on Jon's fatness and his domestic assault case.

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Wait, JDA beat that Polish field laborer he tried to show off here? When did that happen?

I'm actually surprised it wasn't her beating on him, he's built like a fat middle schooler and she's built like a brick shit house.
It probably did go like that but women know how to turn on the waterworks and bruise themselves when cops show up