• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz is a fat, unfunny midget mexican soyfag and podcast ruiner with the face of an obese marmot

G

I was listening to the podcast and Dan was going through the text conversation he had with Pat -- the one where Pat lost his mind and told him to fuck off. I was really interested in finally seeing that, but JDA changed the conversation to some SFWA bullshit about payment fees or something and so they talked about that boring shit instead. That's when I tapped out.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I was listening to the podcast and Dan was going through the text conversation he had with Pat -- the one where Pat lost his mind and told him to fuck off. I was really interested in finally seeing that, but JDA changed the conversation to some SFWA bullshit about payment fees or something and so they talked about that boring shit instead. That's when I tapped out.
Jon Del Arroz is the mexican Bobo.

Last edited:
G

Even when you give him an interesting topic, surround him with funny people, and a chat that is churning out line after line for him to steal, that fat toad says the blandest shit to bore everyone.
people don't really change, once the loser/dork getting pissed on in highschool, always a loser/dork getting pissed on.
he never developed the proper social skills from good ribbing with bros.
just drawing semi-pedophilic anime alone. in his room. never got invited to keggers.
You were never one of the popular kids, jon. you're not fooling anyone

:brothaman_sm: