• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

John Wick

Rascal

I heard John Wick is a great action movie but I was very disappointed. The action is too quick, smooth and choreographed. You don't really have time to react to any threat before he takes care of it, so there's never any real tension to begin with.

Also, the way the bad guys talk him up is annoying. "He's the FUCKing BOOGEYMAN!". Yuck.

If you want a good modern 'one man army' type movie, check out Upgrade instead.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The first John Wick wasn't that good. I don't get why it was acclaimed by people so much. It was basically just a straight-to-dvd action movie that was well choreographed. Aside from the nightclub scene, it was pretty forgettable.

The second was still isn't great, but it's more enjoyable than the first as you can tell they had more money to play around with and got more creative with the action. The third one is by far the best and would consider it to be a great action movie. Dude gets killed with a book in the first 5 minutes.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
there’s certain movies I won’t see out of principle due to the sheer number of faggots praising it. John Wick is one of them. Frankly most action movies filmed after the 90s are gay and cringe when stood next to the classics like Mad Max or Lethal Weapon. Fury Road is the best action movie to come to the big screen since the fawkin Matrix almost 20 years earlier. Hollywood is too kiked now to just give men what they want in a movie.. big fat titties, explosions and rivers of blood.

Rascal

there’s certain movies I won’t see out of principle due to the sheer number of faggots praising it. John Wick is one of them. Frankly most action movies filmed after the 90s are gay and cringe when stood next to the classics like Mad Max or Lethal Weapon. Fury Road is the best action movie to come to the big screen since the fawkin Matrix almost 20 years earlier. Hollywood is too kiked now to just give men what they want in a movie.. big fat titties, explosions and rivers of blood.

I think movies like Fury Road, Dredd and Upgrade stand out because they weren't made by yes men who take orders from Hollywood boardrooms.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Dredd was good. Did not see Upgrade. Don’t even know what it’s about but if a brotherman is recommending it I will check it out
It was a Blumhouse movie, but unlike most of their projects it was Sci-Fi Action instead of horror. It's pretty good, but it was made on a really cheap budget and because so the studio didn't spend a lot of money advertising it so it went under a lot of people's radars.

G

All action movies suck, BUT some can be aesthetically pleasing. Such as Wick, upgrade, and dredd. I also loved Repo men for the same reasons.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Denzel in The Equaliser was a better version of the same movie - Shitty Death Wish Remake But If The Guy Had Formal Training basically.