Joey Mattresses uses his TINY sink as a garbage can.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Last week he posted a picture of his filthy fucking kitchen bitching about having to do dishes because he’s the only person in his house who isn’t a student or gainfully employed.

4E89DECF-6320-42C8-A694-C0E6BE16E796.jpeg

When I called him out for the trash in his sink he blames his family.

857E1403-0FFD-4E72-8D01-8333AF489AFC.jpeg

Fast forward to this week, he FINALLY gets the dishes done and then stages a FALSE FLAG to add credibility to his “my family are pigs!” story. He’s been stewing on my comment all week!

FBDC3469-192E-43B2-998C-6FB4057134C3.jpeg

95B83630-ED7E-4857-9D3D-D821E18A2330.jpeg

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Last week he posted a picture of his filthy fucking kitchen bitching about having to do dishes because he’s the only person in his house who isn’t a student or gainfully employed.

View attachment 67454

When I called him out for the trash in his sink he blames his family.

View attachment 67455

Fast forward to this week, he FINALLY gets the dishes done and then stages a FALSE FLAG to add credibility to his “my family are pigs!” story. He’s been stewing on my comment all week!

View attachment 67456
View attachment 67457
Haha. Butt.

G

So what's the deal with dishes, am I right, folks? It's like... oh come on! I gotta clean these?!

And dont get me started on the wife. She puts her empty cans of soda pop in the sink and I'm like "uhhhh what?!" 🤪

But seriously, I love my wife. She's a doctor.

Thanks folks, you've been great!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
So what's the deal with dishes, am I right, folks? It's like... oh come on! I gotta clean these?!

And dont get me started on the wife. She puts her empty cans of soda pop in the sink and I'm like "uhhhh what?!" 🤪

But seriously, I love my wife. She's a doctor.

Thanks folks, you've been great!
Throw in some bits about adderal and you got a tight 15. Just don't tell my wife