• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joey Diaz spreg out for 20 minutes because Redbar exposed him being a Xanax popping junkie a year ago

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

39min in

this shit is fucking hilarious this fat fuck really thinks hes a tough italy gang member from the movies, did a 20 minutes EPIC rant cause redbar made fun of him a year ago, said hes gonna to beat redbar and his wife with a lead pipe and send the Lamborghini Brothers and the Hector Salamanca gang to beat him up. the rant include back tracing prank calls, that redbar has "white privilege", that redbar only has 3 choice, write them checks, getting punch in the head or go into witness protection, or else redbar gonna to turn his head one day and get wrecked. how out of touch can one boomer be, fucking lying piece of fat dough junkie

He's on par with stuttering John as the washed up alcoholic who never made anyone laugh
And he's another one of these guys who thinks consuming heroic amounts of THC has no negative effect on him, even though anyone can plainly see it's turned his brain into mush. The guy can barely spit out a sentence these days, much less an entire anecdote.

I like him way, way more than Stuttering John, though. He's a real dick and he smells like shit, too, no lie. I crossed paths with that piece of shit on two separate occasions and both times he smelled like he had a load in his pants. People were laughing at him over it. And we're talking about a disgusting smelly NJ rock club here, mind you, not tea at The Plaza.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Fat fucking dunce doesn't once ever stop to think why his big brother Rogan doesn't acknowledge Redbar or people like him. Because they're beneath him. And you're playing right into his hand by doing this. Redbar has been in the AIDS ward for a whole year. It's like he watched that retarded video he put out a year ago and thought "I can make this more embarrassing." Also, Sam Tripoli is a MAJOR fucking homo for hunting down Mike David and sitting outside his house for several hours. You're an established comedian or speaker or whatever gay bullshit he does. Redbar is a failed comic but a professional troll. It's insane that he can still bait people like this from beyond the grave.

AYE REDBAN I KNOW YOU ALREADY OUTED ME AS A FAT FUCKIN SLURRIN XANAX ADDICT BUT I'M GONNA SEND ANUDDA GERIATRIC FAT FUCK FELON TO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKIN SHIT DAWG. Fucking imbecile.