Joe "Won't work" Cumia. Getting himself set up for another $60- $100 gigs. For the future. Play Layla again stupid.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20211215-170847_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Not so! Joseph Cumia will be playing teacher now, it looks like:

View attachment 15808
I’ve been “playing teacher” for SEVERAL decades. For children, MY peers, and the past few years, you RETARDS. I just haven’t been as successful with you morons. Sometimes it’s not the TEACHERS fault but the STUDENTS!!!!!! No matter how I try to change my lesson plan, you redditards never learn. I try to teach you manners, how to talk to your idols (Opie Jimmy and AntH) but you manage to miss the mark EVERY time. I try to teach you that getting my gigs cancelled won’t work, you still try. Why do I keep trying to teach you, you might ask? Hrrmph. I don’t know, I guess I still hold HOPE you may someday learn. I guess that’s stupid of ME!🤣🤣🤣

I tried punishment. I took down all of your subreddits. I removed all your TOYS from existence. Yet you still find ways to MISBEHAVE. You can’t stand the fact that my little bro and I have continually been successful, nearly our ENTIRE lives. You’re approaching 40 and still living with Mom. I’ve tried to clue you in on how not to be a GOV’T leech, but you’re all still too lazy to look for a job. All you know in life is receiving Fs.

You all pretend like you could kick my ass, yet no one has even TRIED!!!😜😜😜 It’s even more laughable now than compared to even a few years ago. I’m the healthiest I’ve been in a awhile. Eating right and exercising right. You mock my brother for his height (5’7) yet he’s taller than all of you. If any of you want to prove your tougher than me, you can meet me after class.💪🏻👋🏻😘

You’re always blaming the generation before you. Never taking responsibilities for your own failures. It’s always the “BOOMERS” fault. Everything. The numbers say otherwise. We paid attention. We learned how to apply our “life lessons” and played the system like you’re SUPPOSED to you. You MILLENNIALS seem to think you deserve a free pass. Sorry Charlie, it doesn’t work that way. You have to get off your ASS and do something. You have to MAKE the Jackpot. Not just hit it.🎉🇺🇸💰

#ClassHASbeeninsession #lifelessons #MAGA2024

Joe is pretty good at memorizing old songs and playing them on his guitar. So are thousands and thousands of other people. You could be really good at painting by numbers and you could show off your finished painting and say "I painted that" but you actually didn't "paint" anything.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I’ve been “playing teacher” for SEVERAL decades. For children, MY peers, and the past few years, you RETARDS. I just haven’t been as successful with you morons. Sometimes it’s not the TEACHERS fault but the STUDENTS!!!!!! No matter how I try to change my lesson plan, you redditards never learn. I try to teach you manners, how to talk to your idols (Opie Jimmy and AntH) but you manage to miss the mark EVERY time. I try to teach you that getting my gigs cancelled won’t work, you still try. Why do I keep trying to teach you, you might ask? Hrrmph. I don’t know, I guess I still hold HOPE you may someday learn. I guess that’s stupid of ME!🤣🤣🤣

I tried punishment. I took down all of your subreddits. I removed all your TOYS from existence. Yet you still find ways to MISBEHAVE. You can’t stand the fact that my little bro and I have continually been successful, nearly our ENTIRE lives. You’re approaching 40 and still living with Mom. I’ve tried to clue you in on how not to be a GOV’T leech, but you’re all still too lazy to look for a job. All you know in life is receiving Fs.

You all pretend like you could kick my ass, yet no one has even TRIED!!!😜😜😜 It’s even more laughable now than compared to even a few years ago. I’m the healthiest I’ve been in a awhile. Eating right and exercising right. You mock my brother for his height (5’7) yet he’s taller than all of you. If any of you want to prove your tougher than me, you can meet me after class.💪🏻👋🏻😘

You’re always blaming the generation before you. Never taking responsibilities for your own failures. It’s always the “BOOMERS” fault. Everything. The numbers say otherwise. We paid attention. We learned how to apply our “life lessons” and played the system like you’re SUPPOSED to you. You MILLENNIALS seem to think you deserve a free pass. Sorry Charlie, it doesn’t work that way. You have to get off your ASS and do something. You have to MAKE the Jackpot. Not just hit it.🎉🇺🇸💰

#ClassHASbeeninsession #lifelessons #MAGA2024
This made me laugh so hard. Well done JOEH