• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe uploaded what could be the most cringe inducing band performance I've ever seen

Jizz

classic rotgut, only pests that go deep with the bbboys will get it.

Lh4olkK.gif

Fucking cow filming his TV screen.

He uploaded this a month ago. It might be the worst thing I've ever heard. No point canceling these gigs, if you really want to embarrass Joe just let him perform.

Wish I could see the craigslist ad he put out for a middle aged wigger to front this abortion.

Holy fucking shit. That was absolutely dreadful.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
The secret key to why this forum is slower than litcrit. protip- if you disable your youtube notifications & set your channel up properly, you can look less like a coward. tHatS cEnSorSHiP on (((jewtube)))

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.02.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.02.56 AM.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.06.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.06.01 AM.png
    545.9 KB · Views: 36

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter

He uploaded this a month ago. It might be the worst thing I've ever heard. No point canceling these gigs, if you really want to embarrass Joe just let him perform.

Wish I could see the craigslist ad he put out for a middle aged wigger to front this abortion.

This is exactly as shitty as I always assumed it would be. Just no energy. No chemistree. Lackluster in every way.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!

They might as well put their instruments down and mimic the noises with their dumb mouths instead.